It won’t come as any surprise to read that the Met Office say that May is on track to be the wettest on record!
The weather forecast has been disappointing all month, particularly for those affected by localised flooding. Fortunately, our teams have been on hand to help through providing extraction, drying and cleaning services to homes and businesses across the UK.
What’s involved post flood?
- We respond urgently to the client/insurer/loss adjustor or assessor
- We visit the site and assess the extent of the damage
- We propose a plan to restore the damage
- We begin by removing any affected items and choosing if they will be restored or disposed of
- We extract any standing water
- We dry out the property thoroughly to remove all moisture
- We clean and sanitise
- We return all restored items
- We ensure that the customer is happy and close the job
There’ s a lot to ensuring that a customer or business can return to their property safely and in a timely manner. Water isn’t always clean and properties aren’t always dry when they look it. As such, it’s important to get the experts in from start to finish to ensure that the whole process is completed professionally and safely.
We do hope that there are no other wet weather records set, apart from May 2021 being the wettest on record!
If you have any flood requirements, either in a record breaking month, or any other time of the year, contact our restoration team on 0845 762 6828 / www.servicemasterrestore.co.uk